Accommodation near the venue
The Organising Committee have arranged affordable accommodation. It will be either staying at the local school 600 meters from the harbour in classrooms or camping just beside the venue. The prices reflect the direct costs for using the facilities.
|School (600m from venue)||10 Euro / person / weekend (75 DKK)
Deposit: 300 Euro / team
(Teams wil have to pay deposit cash on arrival and get the deposit back when classrooms have been checked during Sunday morning)
|Camping area near venue||10 Euro / tent / night (75 DKK)
Every tent will have to be marked with a sticker by the harbour office. Camping near the venue will be in marked areas for each country/team. No cars are allowed in the camping area near the venue.
|Caravan cars / mobile homes on the harbour||34 Euro / night (250 DKK)
Possible on designated places, including electricity, bath and toilet. The designated places is located on the south end of the harbour and is appointed by the harbour administration.
Nearby school is only available the nights between Friday June 9th 2017 and Sunday June 1st 2017.
Camping near venue is only available between Monday June 5th 2017 to Thursday June 15th 2017.
- Airbnb (many possibilities)
- Bed and breakfast (1-10km from venue): Prices around 60-80 Euro per room/per night (few rooms)
- Hotel Skovshoved (1km from venue)
- Camping in Charlottenlund Fortress (2,5km from venue)
- Hotel Scandic Eremitage (7km from venue)
- Hostel Lyngby (10km from venue)
- Many Hotels in Copenhagen (+10km)